About SERVPRO of Jacksonville Westside / Orange Park
Bryce A. Clark
Owners of SERVPRO of Jacksonville Westside / Orange Park
With more than 20 years of experience, we have been serving the Greater Jacksonville area following disasters like water damage, structure fires, and storm damages. Under the guidance and leadership of owner Bryce Clark, our SERVPRO of Jacksonville Westside / Orange Park team has grown to become a full-service restoration company providing rapid responses for mitigation, restoration, and damage repairs.
Experienced Professionals for Restoration and Recovery Services
Choosing a restoration company is a considerable commitment for residential and commercial property owners, so you want to make sure the professionals you choose are educated and trained to help with efficient recovery. Our team has unique training and accreditations through leading organizations like:
- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)
- Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA)
- American Bio Recovery Association (ABRA)
Becoming More Than Remediation and Restoration for our Communities
We prioritize our impact on the communities we serve. As a locally owned and operated business, our entire team lives in the Greater Jacksonville area to provide a swift and focused response. Our local presence extends beyond being a reputable restoration and remediation team, however. We also invest in local athletic programs, charities, and awareness programs designed to improve the lives of area residents. Beyond our commitment to helping our friends and neighbors return to normal life after a disaster, our donations of time and resources aid in improving the lives of many more.
If you are located in Jacksonville, Orange Park, Fleming Island, Lakeside, Holly Point, Bellair, or Jacksonville Naval Air Station, you can count on us to be there in your time of need!
Fast and Reliable Service for Water & Fire Damage Restorations
Providing a fast response amid a crisis can be critical for reducing irreparable damage to building materials, contents, and other textiles. Preparedness for changing conditions that could threaten area homes and businesses has become a priority of our SERVPRO team. We have a Green Fleet of service vehicles and trailered equipment capable of handling damages of all sizes and severities throughout Jacksonville and its surrounding areas. Our vehicles are ready to roll, stocked with tools and equipment for our water removal services, drying and moisture monitoring. This allows our experienced team to provide efficient mitigation when it is needed most.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician